Some of you may know that my Grandmother is something of a conspiracy theoryist, but I think she may be on to something. She has often said that she believed that the Russians have a secret weather machine that they can control the weather with. After the freakish weather we have had (SNOW-WARM-SNOW-WARM-ICE-WARM), I think she might have it right.
My sweet grandmother also thinks that common illnesses are the result of germ warfare by the military to weed out weaklings (She is sweet, if a little "off" ). After the sickness that has run rampet through my home, my friend's homes, and my city, I think maybe she has that right too.
David has been sick for two weeks with a variety of symptoms and Emily is fighting yet another ear infection and pink eye (fun times for the Wilcox's ). I hope the antibiotics they are on do the trick and we can all get better soon.
I am watching the Grammy's. I usually don't watch them, but they are all that is on the TV tonight. I saw Lady Gaga's performance and though her song was good, she really needs some counseling in the wardrobe department. Bruno Mars and some other people I don't know did a really nice performance of a song I like using a completely different style. Award season in Hollywierd always reminds me how silly it all is. I mean seriously, this program likely costs millions of dollars to produce and air and all it really is, is celebrities patting each other on the back. Please don't get me wrong, music and movies are art and they should be celebrated, but sometimes they just get out of hand. On the other hand, the work and talent it takes to put on a show of this scale with all the set changes, costume changes and moving parts is really amazing.
What kinds of things should we be celebrating other than celebrity?
OK, that is all for now. Emily is getting into mischief.
Take Care
Till next time
Well, I don't know about the Russians but I do know that little people are usually the culprits when it comes to illnesses.
ReplyDeleteAs to The Grammy's, think of all the "behind the scenes" people who got to work and earn a wage.
Keeping the money moving is a good thing.
Hope you all are feeling better soon. Love Ya