Hi Everyone,
Again behind on the blog, I know, I stink at blogging!
What's been going on in the world of Wilcox?
I had a birthday and a very nice party!! So many of my wonderful friends and family came to celebrate with me, It was great. David got me the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives cook books, I love that show and can't wait to cook something from the book. He also got me a cool new watch that I can switch the bands on, a lovely turquoise necklace that is going to look great with my dress tonight, and a new blow dryer because I burned mine up again. This will be the 4th blowdryer he has purchased since we married. He is a nice man :)

Me, Andrea and Tonya

Susan, Sarah, Donna, Brant, and Courtney (and Ethan and his friend whose name I didnt catch)

Davids Dad (can't you tell) David's mom Nancy and his sister Amy

Ann, Reagan, Sarah, Christy, Tonya, Andrea, Kelly, Scott, Dad and Mom (Doesn't mom look so cute, her awesome shirt is from Goodwill, Rock it mom)
My sister and her partners sent me the most lovely flowers, my mom brought me flowers and was so kind to straighten my house for me. Over all, my 36th birthday was wonderful and I felt very loved.

Lovely flowers from my sister and KIm, they looked just like a strawberry daiquri (sp)
I have been walking and trying to watch what I eat with mixed results. I want to lose 50lbs by year end which is only 2 lbs per week, totally doable.
I will be student teaching this year at Pine Tree Junior High in the science department. I am so excited/terrified. What if the kids hate me? What if I fall down in front of someone? What if I tuck my skirt into my panties when I use the restroom? You know, only rational, logical fears...
The end of my schooling is so near, I can just taste it. Only student teaching, a couple high stakes tests and a capstone class to go and the I am DONE!!
My dear friend Sarah and her sweet family are moving to Nebraska, OMG, I am so sad. Today was our last walk. Oh the therapy we have shared on our morning walks. I think I will just have to call her everyday from the trail at six am so we can continue :) (Just kidding Sarah). I am so excited to have a new place to visit and I know they are just going to love Nebraska. But Sarah, Greg, Ben and Sadie will certainly be missed. Here is a pic of our lovlies together.

Emily has been having a fun summer also. We have been to the swimming pool, the library and the bounce house.

It was hot, what can I say? :) David is a nice man
But, I think she is getting board with us. I took her shirts down to have them embroidered for school and I know there is some kind of racket going on between the school and the embroidery shop. They are charging $8 per shirt, highway robbery I tell you!
Here is a video of her dancing in the living room. I have decided she is practicig for the re-release of footloose :)
I am not sure if the you tube thing made it, so here is the address if you feel like copying and pasting into your browser,
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQQlrdp1ZjfU&h=rAQDkgo7a
Love yall
Till next time....
Again behind on the blog, I know, I stink at blogging!
What's been going on in the world of Wilcox?
I had a birthday and a very nice party!! So many of my wonderful friends and family came to celebrate with me, It was great. David got me the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives cook books, I love that show and can't wait to cook something from the book. He also got me a cool new watch that I can switch the bands on, a lovely turquoise necklace that is going to look great with my dress tonight, and a new blow dryer because I burned mine up again. This will be the 4th blowdryer he has purchased since we married. He is a nice man :)
Me, Andrea and Tonya
Susan, Sarah, Donna, Brant, and Courtney (and Ethan and his friend whose name I didnt catch)
Davids Dad (can't you tell) David's mom Nancy and his sister Amy
Ann, Reagan, Sarah, Christy, Tonya, Andrea, Kelly, Scott, Dad and Mom (Doesn't mom look so cute, her awesome shirt is from Goodwill, Rock it mom)
My sister and her partners sent me the most lovely flowers, my mom brought me flowers and was so kind to straighten my house for me. Over all, my 36th birthday was wonderful and I felt very loved.
Lovely flowers from my sister and KIm, they looked just like a strawberry daiquri (sp)
I have been walking and trying to watch what I eat with mixed results. I want to lose 50lbs by year end which is only 2 lbs per week, totally doable.
I will be student teaching this year at Pine Tree Junior High in the science department. I am so excited/terrified. What if the kids hate me? What if I fall down in front of someone? What if I tuck my skirt into my panties when I use the restroom? You know, only rational, logical fears...
The end of my schooling is so near, I can just taste it. Only student teaching, a couple high stakes tests and a capstone class to go and the I am DONE!!
My dear friend Sarah and her sweet family are moving to Nebraska, OMG, I am so sad. Today was our last walk. Oh the therapy we have shared on our morning walks. I think I will just have to call her everyday from the trail at six am so we can continue :) (Just kidding Sarah). I am so excited to have a new place to visit and I know they are just going to love Nebraska. But Sarah, Greg, Ben and Sadie will certainly be missed. Here is a pic of our lovlies together.
Emily has been having a fun summer also. We have been to the swimming pool, the library and the bounce house.
It was hot, what can I say? :) David is a nice man
But, I think she is getting board with us. I took her shirts down to have them embroidered for school and I know there is some kind of racket going on between the school and the embroidery shop. They are charging $8 per shirt, highway robbery I tell you!
Here is a video of her dancing in the living room. I have decided she is practicig for the re-release of footloose :)
I am not sure if the you tube thing made it, so here is the address if you feel like copying and pasting into your browser,
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQQlrdp1ZjfU&h=rAQDkgo7a
Love yall
Till next time....
Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a colorful restaraunt, makes for great photos. Love the flowers.