Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Prayers Answered....As Always

Well, I have little to report but I want to keep up with my fellow bloggers so here goes...

God answers prayers...ALWAYS

David has had his Jeep for sale for months and months. People have contacted him and come to look at it only to low ball him and or not come back. We decided to wait for the right buyer who would give us what is was worth. So we waited...and waited...and waited.. We were thinking we were just going to get to keep it and not have the money we needed. But low and behold on Sunday morning someone called and wanted to look at it. We left church early (sorry up there) to get the car ready to show. The guy calls and cancels (Story of our life). We go on about our day, pick Emily up from moms and head on back. Guy calls back and meets us at home to look at the car. He test drove it and paid David cash on the spot for the amount he wanted.

God answers prayers....ALWAYS

On Monday, David found a reasonably priced, lowish mileage car for a great price. He is now the proud owner of a light blue, mercury marquis. I call it his Big Daddy car. :) It is super comfortable and in wonderful shape. It should last us a few years.

Science world is good, I am teaching more and more and the kiddos are testing me. I had to be firm with them the other day. I know this is payback for all the talking I did when I was in school. Teachers never could get me to be quiet.

I have started my final online class before graduation and it is taking what little extra time I have. It will be over in three and a half weeks, so I will just tough it out.

We are busy planning Emily's 3rd birthday. Amazing, seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Stay tuned for family picture posting as is our annual tradition.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday...We have ANOTHER pep RALLY....YEAH, I really like pep rallies and my teacher is going to be participating. I love school...

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi my sweet friend,

    Your life is never little to report. I love hearing the daily goings on and I am always sure to smile at least once during your post.

    Time does move so quickly...amazing that Emmy is going to be three.

    Glad you were able to sell the Jeep and find something that suited David's needs - and yours. It's always a relief when it all finally comes together.

    I can see you being firm with the kids...I would do as you say, too...who can resist that beautiful face!!!!

    Love lots, talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl- I'm glad things are working out for you guys.
    That is so cool that you love your work, teacher can & do make a difference in children's lives.

    ReplyDelete