Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happening too fast

Well hello there world!

In my last post titled, God blesses and he stretches, I really had a point to the title. When I got down to the writing, I realized that I never did make my point. So here goes.

I think that God offers us many blessings in our lives, but not without requiring us to stretch a little. Every blessing comes with adjustment. When I prayed for God to send me the husband He had for me, I had to stretch a little to make room for David in my life and in my heart. When I prayed to God to send me my beautiful daughter, I had to stretch my life to make room for her and we had to adjust from being a couple to being a family. When I prayed to God about a direction or plan for AbleCare, boy did we stretch. When we prayed for a job for David, we had to stretch too because God is sending us away from what we know and stretching us in new directions as we move to Bedford. In all of God's wonderful blessings, there has been stretching to go along with it.

So anyway, that as my point with the last post.

We are deep in the throws of the move. I am up to my ears in boxes and I could really use about three more months to get it all done, but alas, I've only got three weeks.

After a protracted search, we finally found a house in Euless which is only a ten minute drive for David to work and it is very centrally located which will help me during my own job search. The house is very similar to the one we have now, only it has a pool with a very good fence around it. I am looking forward to the summer fun that comes with a pool.

Hopefully as God continues to bless us we will do the stretching we need too.

Till next time
Tricha

No comments:

Post a Comment