Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boundaries, Boundaries

I know, two posts in one day must be some kind of record. But one reason I am taking on the blog thing again is to share with the world my frustration as well as the light and sunny side of my life.

THE PROBLEM aka: Razorgate

Today was the LAST straw. I have an ongoing house guest who will be making an exit very soon, for that I am very thankful!!! It is hard to live with someone else in your house, but we have tried to make the best of it over the last six months, But over the last week or so my boundaries have been crossed.

As it is now, I have to share a bathroom with this "guest" and that has been fine for the recent past, but now I am done. I, like a lot of ladies, use a razor that requires expensive refills. To that end, I am very maticulous about rinsing out my razors after using them to help the blades to last longer. After my usual rinsing of my razor the other day, I found debris in my razor that was not mine. After I discarded that blade and replaced it, i changed the location of my razor only to find that it had been moved after the guest used the shower.

Following that I questioned the person who used my shower and of course denials were made and after replacing my razor once again, I looked today and found more debris in my razor that is not mine.

Aside from this being absolutely disgusting and unsanitary and plain gross, it is RUDE! My space has been invaded already and now my razor is not even safe. This does not even take into account the cost of the refills (about three bucks each!)

So now, I have taken every bit of soap, shampoo, lotion, and razor out of MY bathroom until the guest is gone. If I could figure out a way to lock my bathroom door and not let anyone in, I would.

Thankfully I only have to worry about this problem for the next six days!

Ah, I feel better now, glad blogs are here for me to rant!

PS: If guest reads this, KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF MY STUFF!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeewwwww! I don't even live there, and I am officially done. If you need a third party to mediate, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trich,
    Not only is it impolite to 'borrow one's razor' but it is equally impolite to talk about one's 'guests' in a public forum.... Love Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete