As I sit here watching the Dave Ramsey series of videos with David, I realize it is time to face the FEAR. Money has always been a challenge for me. I have often said, "I hate money, I wish we traded dry goods instead of money" I was lamenting the other day to my mom, that if we did actually trade in dry goods, i would actually be skinny because I wouldn't have enough money to eat.
My husband and I own a business and needless to say, it has gotten the best of our finances. We have recently decided to try the Dave Ramsey plan and commit to work ourselves out of debt.
I am fearful because of the fact that we have to look at our numbers, and i fear what we will find. I know we are in deep, but looking at the actual numbers will show us just how deep we are. I am glad that Dave Ramsey's principals are based on the Bible and I know that God will see us through this time if we will only trust him.
We will face our fears and know that God will be with us.
Tricha
No comments:
Post a Comment