Friday, September 3, 2010

Where have I been?

It has been since Tuesday that I last posted. What in the world has she been doing you may ask. Well, not a whole lot. On Wednesday Emily had a fun day at school and I remember that I had a doctor's appointment. Dr. Sawyer was firm but fair in his assessment of my Type 2 Diabetes and he told me what I need to do to keep from having to take insulin, so I will do those things.

On Thursday, I met some super ladies for lunch at Jason's, we had a great time and there were presents, Thanks so much Reagan, Emily has played with her toys non stop! Sarah, always great to see you and talk while not out of breath on a treadmill :)

Today, I got all my homework done for this week and hung out with David and Emily. We met 2/3rds the Varnell's for dinner and Chili's and had the "new" waitress which made the already slow service there even worse. Emily and I shared an appetizer and I stopped when I was full. Now David and I are watching a movie on Netflix.

Tomorrow, Donna has graciously agreed to come and help me work on my dress pattern. I will post pictures when I get it done.

Sunday, we are going to David's parents to celebrate Caitlin's birthday, then it is the season opener for the NFL, I know, but I like the Cowboys.

Monday, It is off to Bossier for a BBQ with my parents and family. Fun!

So that's the latest since Tuesday, see you after the weekend.

1 comment: