
We have really been enjoying her. Poor thing has had a stuffy/runny nose the last few days, but no fever so we are making the best of it.
Stop the presses everyone.... I have cooked dinner at home for three days in a row. This is a big deal around here. We had Rotisserie Chicken on Monday which really doesn't count because I didn't acutally cook it, but we were at home and I made the sides so I am giving myself half credit for that. Tuesday was pot roast that turned out pretty good
Tonight was Tequilla Lime Chicken and steamed green beans with the best salad ever. It had spring greens, tomatoes, grapes, orange sections, shredded cheese, a hardboiled egg, croutons and some diced bacon, with Rasberry Walnut dressing. It was sooo good. David ate most of his salad. He NEVER eats most of his salad. One of these days he is going to tell me that something I cooked for him was the best thing he ever ate, but not today. Although he did eat all his food so I guess that is compliment enough.
After supper, David decided to do a little tech overhaul on my car. He installed a DVD player in the back for Emily and a GPS in the front for me. Now the mom-mobile is fully outfitted except for my satelite radio which will be coming soon.
Today Emily got a potty seat that fits over the regular seat. She tried it out a couple times but nothing happened. She is still getting the hang of things so we let her try out her super cute tinkerbell panties. During our tech overhaul of the car, Emily was helping by crawling all over the van. Toward the end, she managed to take a tinkle in my drivers seat. Hope she catches on soon... David cleaned out my seat for me and I took Emily off to the bath.
This weekend, David and I are celebrating the new year by ourselves. It seems all our peeps have other plans :) Emily is going to Grammas this weekend to see her "Gwamma and Pop-Pop"
Happy 2011
Till Next Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment