Tina and my cousin Tiffany barrel race with their horses. We took Emily out to meet them. Here she is getting to know them a bit.


Emily of course kept calling them doggies because if you are brown and have fur, then you are a doggie no matter how big you are.
I managed to get nearly all the laundry done this weekend. Only one load of towels to go. Of course as you all know, laundry is never really "done" cause we can't just walk around naked to make sure everything is clean at one time, very frustrating.
This coming week will be another busy one with homework etc. We are facing some serious challenges at work, but I know that God has our future in his hands. Continued prayers are always welcome. I also get my blood drawn tomorrow to see if the Clomid did its job and made me ovulate. David and I are hoping to give little Miss Emily a brother or sister. Prayers in that area are welcome as well.
As I looked around today at my family, I was so thankful for their smiles and laughter and each of their crazy personalities. We are so lucky to live in America where we are free to be ourselves. Thank you to all who have served, do serve and will serve to protect our freedoms. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed.
Gotta go, laundry lurks :)
Prayers coming your way! You do not have to be brown and furry to be a dog to Ms. Em. Unless you're human, you're a dog.
ReplyDelete