Had a great time tonight at the annual Trinity Episcopal Church Ladies Cinco de Mayo party hosted by Eugenie Holman. We gathered around to pool for fajitas and all the trimmings along with the all important Sangria. I had a wonderful time just visiting with the ladies of our church and meeting and getting to know some new faces. It was a really nice evening.
David took Miss Emily to dinner at the Texas Road House with the Jones, they had a good time as well. I finally got all of David's shirts washed today (no small task, since I think he brought out every one he owns :)--)
Now I am relaxing while David gets Emily off to dream land. She has a runny nose and was a bit fussy today, but who can blame her, it sucks when you can't breathe.
Looking forward to the start of classes on Monday. I am already working on the reading. It is unfortunate though that every time I mention that I am going to school to be a teacher in a group that happens to contain a teacher there is an awful groan. I really hope all teachers are not so unhappy in their profession. I am just going to think positive and trust that I am on the right path.
Till later..
No comments:
Post a Comment